We're Hiring: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Full-time and Part-time (minimum 20 hrs. per week)
- You LOVE numbers and are a fully qualified bookkeeper who will support, engage and connect with our clients while helping them transform their relationship with money.
- You are exceptionally confident in customer care and numbers.
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented, with a love of developing new systems and processes.
- You have experience supporting clients with collections and bookkeeping.
- You are proficient with Quickbooks and have a minimum of two (2) years of bookkeeping experience.
- You are a people person with positive vibes and high energy, always sound genuine and approachable on video, text, or voice memo.
- You take direction and are coachable and ready to be trained in our unique system for supporting clients.
- You are available to work virtually Monday - Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM Pacific.
What You'll Do
- Create accurate, detailed financial records utilizing Quickbooks Online.
- Perform full-cycle accounts receivable function.
- Ensure receivables are collected promptly while maintaining good customer relationships.
Provide customer service regarding invoice or billing discrepancies, process refunds, and handle bad debts, write-offs, and account settlements.
- In coordination with the account manager, monitor and maintain an ongoing and proactive review of new and existing customer payment plans and accounts through a collaborative effort with the team.
- Maintain and track records of collection activities, credit change terms, customer requests, and other AR-related activities.
- Resolve payment discrepancies.
- Negotiate payment arrangements for delinquent accounts.
- Respond promptly to client questions and concerns.
What We Offer
- Our office is virtual ... which means you can wear yoga pants, pyjamas, or a costume. The work is fun, fresh, and dynamic. You will be working directly with our team and clients.
- The hours are super flexible + we support families. We will work with your schedule to get a routine that works for you and your life.
- You will experience things, do things, grow and make decisions on things that no typical bookkeeper role would ever allow you to do.
- You’ll have a ton of autonomy; we encourage your intrapreneurial drive.
- Competitive wages starting at $22.00 per hour.
How to Apply
We are an action-oriented employer.
Interested applicants, submit your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.